Amla powder and Coconut oil are two amazing ingredients that is extremely beneficial for your hair. Amla powder added to coconut oil is used as a hair tonic that enhances the growth and colour of your hair.
Benefits of Amla Powder and Coconut Oil for Hair
Amla is packed with vitamin C and several antioxidants that enhance hair growth and volume. It can also prevent the onset of dandruff and improve the quality of your hair.
Regular use of Amla powder can strengthen your hair follicles and reduce hair thinning. Besides, calcium present in it can promote the growth of healthier hair.
In addition, Coconut oil is a wonderful hair conditioner that helps to soften your hair and condition the scalp; it also helps to get rid of dandruff.
Amla powder and Coconut oil can be used in different ways to keep hair issues at bay. Here is how you can use these for your hair problems.
Buying Guide for Amla Powder and Coconut Oil
Amla is not available throughout the year. So, this edible fruit is dried and made into what is known as Amla powder to use throughout the year. It is easily available in the market.
Here is a list of the top3 brands of Amal Powder and Coconut oil available online in India.
List of top3 Brands of Amla Powder
- Made using handpicked & 100% organic amla certified by ECOCERT, USDA, India Organic and FSSAI.
- Helps to reduces lines, wrinkles, dark spots and acne problems to give you blemish-free youthful skin.
- Helps to improves skin elasticity, removes dead skin cells and adds natural glow to your skin.
- Can be used for skin whitening like dark neck, dark underarms or tanned feet.
- Helps to conditions the damaged hair and makes them glossy & damage-free.
- It works as an excellent hair tonic that adds a natural shine to hair and keeps them straight by working directly on the hair follicles.
When you step out of your home for work you get exposed to pollution, dirt and dust. It affects your skin and hair, and it gets very difficult to maintain and nourish them.
Indus Valley Amla powder is rich in antioxidants and Vitamin C that helps to nourish your hair and give it a natural glow.
It’s Pure and natural and perfectly provides voluminous and healthy hair, also it smoothens the hair texture fetches young, glossy and thick hair.
It is also good for your skin as it helps to brighten and tighten the skin.
- 100% organic
- Has multiple usages for both skin and hair
- Microfine Amla powder
- The triple-sifted process makes it a lump-free powder
- No chemical added
- Reduces hair fall and dandruff
- Not sure if it is edible
- Makes your skin glow. It gives your skin a smooth and youthful look, exfoliate skin and remove dead skin cells.
- If taken regularly nourishes the scalp and roots and promotes the growth of long and healthy hair.
- Effective for skin Brightening because of Vitamin C.
- Promotes collagen production which stimulates hair follicles, promoting hair growth in the process. The iron in Amla helps strengthen the roots,
Herbalvilla Amla Powder is pure and natural. You can even consume it.
Besides, you can use it to make hair oil, hair pack, and also as a hair supplement by having this with water. This immensely helps in stopping hair fall problems and promotes hair growth.
- 100% pure and organic
- Can be used for both skin and hair
- It’s a fine powder
- No preservative added
- Easy for removal & doesn’t leave any residue behind
- Edible and taste is good
- No negative point observed
- Prevents greying of hair. Regular use to the scalp can help retain your hair’s natural color and prevent it from greying.
- Helps increase hair growth. It nourishes the scalp and roots and promotes the growth of long and healthy hair.
- Brightens skin. it is effective for lightening the skin because of Vitamin C.
This hair and scalp treatment product help in fine hair conditioning. This makes the hair softer and reduces hair tangling. Additionally, it also arrests the colour fading.
Applying on curly and wavy hair can relax your hair texture.
This Amla powder has been particularly developed to provide the hair with a gorgeous shine. It improves the texture of the hair to the smoothness of silk.
- 100% Organic
- Can be mixed in different ratios with henna powder to colour your hair in different hues
- Easy to use
- Protects and conditions the hair
- Nourishes hair scalp
- Not edible
List of top3 Brands of Coconut Oil
- Extracted from Fresh Coconut Milk; 100% Natural, Cold-Pressed & Unrefined
- Can be used for Cooking, as a Dietary Supplement & for Skin, Hair & Baby Care
- Promotes Healthy Metabolism & Improves Immunity
- Excellent Natural Moisturiser & great for Dry Skin & Nourishment of Skin
- Prevents hair fall, Controls Dandruff & Strengthens Hair
Max care VCO is pure, cold-pressed, unrefined oil extracted from coconut milk. The cold process method ensures that all the vital nutrients and natural goodness of fresh coconuts are retained.
Fresh coconut meat is made into milk. The milk is spun in a centrifuge at high speed to extract the oil.
- Made from fresh coconut milk
- Can be used for cooking, baking and frying
- Delicate, mild aroma and taste
- Help strengthen immunity, boost metabolism and promote weight loss
- Used on hair for deep conditioning and also strengthens hair and fights dandruff.
- Perfect for baby massage and to naturally treat nappy rashes.
- No negative point observed
- 100% Pure and cold-pressed virgin coconut oil
- Perfect for hair, skin & cooking.
- Extracted from the finest coconuts harvested manually
- Deep moisturizing oil for healthy hair. Great for hair growth, acts as moisturizer and conditioner for dry itchy scalp, dandruff, skin allergies, rashes, thinning hair, hair loss, frizz, chapped lips, nails and more.
- Stimulates collagen production & has strong antioxidant properties, that encourages skin rejuvenation process and prevents skin from sun damage.
- Perfect for cooking, frying, & Spreading Delicious alternative to butter.
- Keto, Paleo, Vegan, Gluten-free, etc. whatever diet plan you follow.
This oil is light and less sticky. It smells like pure coconut. If you apply it to your face it won’t give you any itchy feeling, you will feel moisturized even after applying this to your body.
This cold-pressed extra virgin coconut oil is amazing for both hair and skin. it removes the itchiness and frizziness of the scalp and hair. It helps in hair growth, dandruff, hair fall.
- 100% natural and pure unrefined and unbleached
- It is for multi-purpose use like cooking, hair, skincare, baking
- Can be used for Weight management
- Prevent sun damage
- Can be used as a make-up remover
- No negative point observed
- Parachute Advanced Hot Oil is made with the goodness of pure coconut oil and enriched with natural ayurvedic ingredients.
- This unique blend deeply nourishes your hair
- Parachute advanced ayurvedic hot oil deeply conditions your hair, leaving it soft and frizz-free
- Hot oil penetrates deep into hair strands, increasing their strength, giving life and nourishment to dry hair
- It nourishes your hair from within, while white thyme aids hair growth
- A warm blend of coconut oil and ayurvedic ingredients provide a protective layer, keeping hair strands moisturized, nourished and deeply conditioned from within, making them softer
- Malakangai extracts give relief from stress and hibiscus keeps your scalp hydrated
Parachute Advanced Hot Oil is enriched with the Goodness of both Coconut oil & Ayurvedic ingredients like Thyme, Malkangini, Piper Nigrum, and Hibiscus which gives your hair extra nourishment.
Malakangani and Piper Nigrum, deeply conditions your hair, leaving it soft and manageable. While thyme aids hair growth.
It has special Warming oils that penetrate deep into roots. It nourishes your hair from within and repairs dryness even in the harshest winters.
- Enriched with the goodness of ayurvedic herbs
- Perfect for winter
- Heals damage and nourishes dry hair
- Smells good
- Doesn’t get freeze in winters
- No negative point observed
How to Use Amla Powder and Coconut Oil for Hair
For Hair Growth
- 2 teaspoon Amla Powder
- 1 cup Coconut Oil
- Take amla powder in a bowl.
- Then add coconut oil to the mixture and mix well. If the coconut oil is solid, melt it in the microwave first.
- Strain it through a cheesecloth into a glass container.
- Let the coconut and amla powder mixture cool.
- Store in a glass container and use it twice a week.
For Healthy Scalp
A mixture of amla powder, coconut oil and curry leaves helps in keeping your scalp healthy and prevents any problems like itching and dandruff.
- 1/4 Cup Amla Powder
- 1 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 Cup Curry Leaves
- Add coconut oil, amla powder, and curry leaves to a pan.
- Heat until the oil turns brown, turn the heat off and let it cool.
- Massage well on your scalp and wash after 15 minutes.