A mellow herb chamomile, calms the nervous system and digestive tract. It has soothing benefits to irritated skin membranes and healing wounds. It helps in inducing sleep and relieves muscle pains or stiffness.
1. Natural sleep remedy, that has traditionally been used to aid a good night’s sleep and relax the body from common colds and digestive system complaints. If you want to achieve calmness and tranquility in your sleep, lend yourself some chamomile for your body.
2. Chamomile not only stimulates weight loss, but also reduces bloating to a great extent. Loaded with calcium, potassium and flavonoids, chamomile’s ability to detox the body helps in getting rid of toxins and excess water.
3. Chamomile tea boosts the immune system and helps fight infections associated with colds. It has antimicrobial properties which kill slowly the spread microorganisms such as bacteria, viruses.
4. Proper digestion is important to overall health. Due to its anti-inflammatory properties chamomile tea protect against diarrhoea, stomach ulcers, nausea and gas.
5. HOW TO USE- Crush the chamomile flower and steep for 5 to 10 minutes in the boilling water for a refreshing and healthful cup of drink.